What is express entry pool
Express Entry is the program through which the highest numbers of newcomers will qualify to live in Canada each year. It is a new latest panel under which the Canadian Immigration Department grants Canada permanent resident status to skilled professionals/workers based on their ability to settle in Canada and their possible contribution to the Canadian economy. This online application system allows candidates to enter in a pool and then sends an invitation to apply ITA to eligible candidates for application submission of Canada Permanent Residency Visa.
How Express Entry Choose People For PR?
It's a pool or group of people where every1 get ranked according to there points, points which are based on 6 different factors.
You Qualify for express entry, if you meet the eligibility criteria for the skilled worker program.
Your Express Entry profile points based on:
- Your age
- Your work experience
- Your education level
- Your abilities in English
- Your spouse's education, language abilities and work experience.
- If you have a job offer from Canada
If you have any education completed in Canada then also you may get some points.
When you submit your alldocuments , then your application will be rankedaccording to your points.
Pool will issue a rank to you, on behalf of your points.
● If you get high points then you will be rewarded as a direct entry in the express entry pool
You will get ITA(Invitation To Apply) in which you will directly land to Canada in any state by your choice within six months
● If you were not able to get high rank
Then your profile will come under PNP(Province nominee program) under which 8 states can pic your profile according to their requirement.
● In PNP you have to follow the state's rules and regulation to get the Permanent residence of Canada.
Different states have different criteria to select your profile.
Why to Choose Canadian Permanent Residence?
Immigrate have right to live, work, and study anywhere within Canada
- When you are a foreigner and have a temporary resident, then take the necessary steps toward becoming a permanent resident while in Canada, or file your permanent residency application directly from your country.
- Get security under Canadian law and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Foreigners get facility to leave and enter Canada’s borders using their Canadian permanent resident card, or permanent resident travel documents (PRTD).
- Furnish through an agreement between Canada and dozens of countries, it allows you to work or simply stay and travel.
- Experts permit you to work with a designated employer who has made you a job offer; the associated procedure is simpler than that of the temporary foreign worker permit.
- Acquire most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage, Child care, Child education, pension scheme, financial assistance, etc.
- Short-term foreign worker permit: is a standard permit for working with a designated employer who has made you a job offer.
- For permanent residents, you have to apply for your permanent resident card. This gives access to almost all the same rights as Canadians, except the right to vote.
- After living in Canada for three years, you can apply for your citizenship.
Have a question or comment?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch right away!